Problem: To build an accumulator capable of storing eyeglass lens blanks in magazines. The machine must be able to load and draw from any position in no sequential order.
• Random selection of parts from magazines.
• Controls system capable of interfacing with existing equipment.
• Indexer must rotate at a speed of 90 degrees per second and must have controlled acceleration and deceleration.
To design a programmable rotary indexing system with dual concentric dial plates. Each dial capable of indexing to any position independently.
• Dual concentric dials with corresponding fixtures.
• Dual servo index controls for independent operation.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am – 5pm
7245 16th Street East , Suite 114
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Phone: (941) 351-6330
Copyright © 2018-2020 Sunshine Automation & Tooling. All Rights Reserved. SUNSHINE AUTOMATION & TOOLING and its logo are trademarks and service marks owned by Sunshine Tool, LLC. All other trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners. Site design and maintenance by www.DesignStrategies.com.